Introducing a slate stone table from Designing Fire, the Santa Fe Oriflamme Fire Table! This table has a unique and natural patterns that develop as the natural stone is cut that makes this table a beautiful collage of colors. Bring a piece of the southwest to your home today! The Santa Fe Fire Table will stand the test of time, perfect for the outdoors.
*20 lbs. vertical/exchangeable propane tanks not included, but available*
- *NEW - Now featuring the upgraded dual 20lbs. EXCHANGEABLE propane tank system
- No additional cost for the new system and it is still self-contained within the base of the table!
- Coffee table height - 20" (Maximizes warmth and functionality from the table)
- Dual propane tank burn times between 30-40 hours
- Up to 75,000 BTUs (Propane) Up to 90,000 BTUs (Natural Gas)
- Stainless steel burner (No rust or corrosion)
- Natural Gas Conversion Kit available
- Easy set-up, No tools required
- Portable (Easy to Move)
- Frame mounted bottle opener
- Adjustable frame levelers for uneven surfaces
- Full Manufacturers warranty
- *Dual self contained EXCHANGEABLE propane tank system
- Protective lid (With matching powder coating)
- Elegance burner
- Fire glass (Mixture of Bronze Reflective, Evergreen Reflective, Gold Reflective)
- Copper vein powder coating (Also available in black - Contact sales representative for details)
- Table top sizes available - 42" RD, 40" SQ, 45" Octagon, 48" RD
- Height - 20"
- Burner diameter - 22"
- Total Weight - 150lbs
Available Accessories (Not Included)
- Vinyl cover - $99
- Ice bucket insert - $99
- Extra propane tank - $55
- *Natural gas conversion kit - $50
*We recommend consulting you local gas professional prior to converting your Oriflamme Fire Table to natural gas.