"We received our fire pit about 4 days ago. I cannot say enough about the order process, working with the staff, delivery and the product itself!
Delivery was exactly as promised. The fire pit was very easy to put together and we used it right away that night. We ordered the sun burner and have received many compliments. One of the things I personally feel wonderful about is it is a quality product made right here in the good ol' USA!! Jolene you are a magnificent person to work with and the family pride shows in the product you deliver. I will be sending lots of business your way. Thank you for a wonderful experience!
Testimonial By: Terrie Vargo — Punta Gorda, FL, United States
In a world were everything moves at a faster pace and service levels is not always a priority for a company, All Backyard Fun truly excels. Jolene is just fantastic. She helped me in so many ways including but not limited to detailed warranty questions, customization questions, even on picking my firepit glass - I couldn't decide over colors and she actually took pictures of different fireglass color combinations so I would choose exactly what I wanted. My firepit was delayed (due to manufacturer and not All Backyard Fun) and Jolene and Andrew both went above and beyond to get details and send me personal updates on the status more than once until it arrived. Thank you All Backyard Fun, Jolene and Andrew, et all for your care and help! I will continue to go to your site and recommend you to my friends and family! Truly impressed!Testimonial By: Beth Lenahan — San Marcos, CA, United States
“We had another great evening with the fire table on a beautiful 40 degree CT night.
Thanks again, and hope you have a great Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays."
Nicholas from Connecticut (November 2013)
Just bought the beautiful Urban Elegance fire pit and it is truly beautiful and functional. I highly recommend this product.
Testimonial By: T Mark — Key West, FL
I purchased and loved the way the Oriflamme Octagon table looked but quickly learned the dangers of these tables. Upon turning on the table for the first time the fire lit but the propane poured out from beneath the table and suffered 2nd and 3rd degree propane burns. After months of treatment I am recovering but need to make people aware of the hazard of using this table.
Testimonial By: Rich — San Diego, California