This traditional Polywood Curved Back Adirondack is back and now provides the classic adirondack style with even more comfort. This traditional style offers a higher seat plate making it easier to get in and out of. In addition, the Palm adirondack provides a curved back for amazing comfort that other straight back adirondacks can not provide. This outdoor chair is made of a recycled plastic that is both very durable and UV protected to maintain the beautiful color. This Palm Adirondack chair comes in a variety of colors, with the most popular ones featured here. Choose from a variety of colors or stick to one.
- Palm POLYWOOD® Collection
- Made in USA!
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature’s elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware with additional Xylan® protective and cosmetic coating
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance.
- Overall: 37.5" H x 29.75" W x 33.5" D
- Overall Product Weight: 37lbs
- POLYWOOD® material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water. For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color. Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high pressure power wash.
Palm Coast Adirondack Chair is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer model numbers: HNA10-AR, HNA10-BL, HNA10-GR, HNA10-GY, HNA10-LE, HNA10-LI, HNA10-MA, HNA10-PB, HNA10-SA, HNA10-SR, HNA10-TA, HNA10-TE, HNA10-W